Thursday, June 16, 2005

OpenSolaris!

Solaris is now Open Source!

From the website:

The OpenSolaris project is an open source operating system, a community development effort and a place for collaboration and conversation about OpenSolaris technology. It is aimed at developers and users who want to develop and improve operating systems. The OpenSolaris technology represents cutting edge operating system design, but the innovation is just getting started!


HEY! Build your own Operating System! Huzzah!

4 comments:

DeanSMS said...

Jeffery, you changed your url for this damn blog without telling me! Not Nice at All!!!! I'm telling Grandy Carol on you.

R Jeffrey Grace said...

No way! I posted this new blog at my old one! Yeesh!!!

DeanSMS said...

Yet, I've no link on this blasted page! SIGH.

DeanSMS said...

you know, Jeffrey, as a member of blogger.com you can post right on my web log page. not that public commentary area.